Open Clean Design
Drag & Drop Builder
This Website is Built with the Divi Theme
If you need to change the layout of a page you can.
The drag and drop modules are already designed.
You can view how your website will look on a smartphone, a laptop, and a desktop as you work using the advanced Visual Builder.
Nothing as sophisticated as a well designed Website is “super easy,” or “super fast.”
So, you have questions…
Can I Create A Website Without Knowing Code
When you know how Websites work no one can take advantage of you.
How Much Do You Charge?
There are so many Themes and Websites, it’s easy to get a cheap Theme.
If you contact me you get a personal service. Someone who shows you how to design your own site, and operate it.
I have worked with WordPress since 2008. It is user friendly and fun to use… when you know how.
I am an affiliate with Elegant Themes because I have been with them since 2012. Their Themes are constantly improving as is WordPress. If my Theme has to be updated, I press the Update Theme button without losing any design element throughout the site.
I believe you should never pay too much, or too little, and never for free.
What About the Content in the Website?
Building a Website is a more of a personal journey than anything else. The process will refine what you bring to the marketplace as a professional industry, service, and as an individual. To do this you need someone to listen to your ideas, and help you implement them. You know what’s best for your business or service.
When you write and design in real time using the Divi Theme you’ll know what kind of content to put into the module. Sometimes your Website just needs an update. Adjusting the content and using one of the premade layouts gives you the inspiration to move forward with your idea.
What If I Don't Know What A Module Is?
Can I Use This Theme With WordPress.com?
Think about these things first:
- Do you have a domain name?
- Take your time deciding on a name for your Website. You must do a search to make sure someone else isn’t using the name.
- Don’t choose a domain similar to another name; this is trademark infringement.
- Your website needs a reputable hosting company; not a free platform.
- Look at pricing plans first before you jump into their crazy $1.00 a month offer to host your website.
- Hosting companies are in the businesses of hosting.
- Get over the word free; it means upgrade and pay.
This is what you don’t want:
- A Website someone built for you, but you don’t understand how to operate the site.
- A turnkey website with in-house systems charging a high monthly fee plus extra for technical support.
- A Website you can’t update when WordPress software updates a security patch.
- A single use Theme, meaning you can only use the Theme on one Website.
- Paying monthly fees for fancy technology you don’t need.
If we work together on your website, you’ll get the information you need to know how your Website works. Once you know… there’s no stopping you. I’ll also be around for a while to answer questions.
Don't Be Shy
Let’s talk about your website.